Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcome to the Lenovo Community

Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to Lenovo's Peer-to-Peer Discussion Community!
Please note our guidelines. How to register and login and Community FAQs.
Shape the Future of PCs

Help Lenovo Shape the Future of PCs

Take the ownership survey. Share your ideas with our product team
Community Spotlight

Visit the Lenovo Blogs!

Check out the ThinkPad Time Machine
Visit the Community Spotlight Blog
Windows  10

Are you ready for Windows 10?

Get to know Windows 10
Visit the Windows 10 Support Center
What's DOS?
0 Kudos

T61 Windows 7

I upgraded to Windows 7 on my T61. All was working well except it did not have ThinkVantage.  I downloaded all updates including ThinkVantage and now my wireless connection will not work.  The Radio is on but I get a blank screen on WiFi Access Connections. I am sitting next to my Linksys and others in the house are connected wordlessly to it.  I am wired to it now to send this message and get on line.  Why will wireless not function?

Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: T61 Windows 7

Others will disagree, but I have had very poor luck using Access Connections on my T400 w/Win 7.

As a test, uninstall Access Connections and see if wifi works using the native Win 7 wifi management.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ... GeezBlog

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество