Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Topics: 27
Solutions: 277
Message 31 of 34 (1,687 Views)

Re: T61p & the Nvidia Problem......

there ya go, mark's  on the ball, as always.

English Community   Deutsche Community   Comunidad en Español   Русскоязычное Сообщество

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please click the "Accept As Solution" button.

Fanfold Paper
Message 32 of 34 (797 Views)

Re: T61 nVidia quadro 140M problem/fail

Quick Update:  Called Lenovo 3 more times and finally found someone who was better informed about this.  He had me check the BIOS, and it was showing lines on there, so he assigned me a case # and a box is on the way.  Shouldn't cost me anything, and it will supposedly be fixed with a board that has a better design...

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Message 33 of 34 (1,652 Views)

Re: T61p & the Nvidia Problem......

i've been using one more than 2 1/2 years already pushing 3 years.... (Type  6459-A24) NO PROBLEMS blardy good machine fire/bullet/everything proof..

Runs like a dream with XP, recently upgraded to Win7 and its seamless.. simple automated installation of drivers with the System Update and it just rocks my world..

Cheers

Byron

Highlighted
Topics: 428
Kudos: 1,528
Solutions: 346
Message 34 of 34 (778 Views)

Re: T61 nVidia quadro 140M problem/fail

Mattweisz,

Repairs should be made with the lattest boards we have available.   Glad you got through - sorry it was a hassle.

All,

I've combined a couple orphan threads on this subject - we have two larger discussions related to the two common symptoms - 1 long and 2 short beeps, and garbled video, even in BIOS.

Please join one of those discussions so we can provide updates and advice there.   Please also see the updates I made to the marked solutions today.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Mark

ThinkPads: S30, T43, X60t, X1, X1 Carbon Gen 3, W700ds, IdeaPad Y710, IdeaCentre: A300, IdeaPad K1, ThinkPad tablet
Mark Hopkins
Program Manager, Lenovo Social Media (Services)
twitter @lenovoforums
English Community   Deutsche Community   Comunidad en Español   Русскоязычное Сообщество