Did you mean: 
BT60
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,039
Message 1 of 4

Wanted: Ibm T60p Flexview Excellent Condition

Wanted>>>> Ibm T60p Flexview

Hello,
I am still looking for a T60P, I have tried to communicate with ebay sellers & other online sources(Im factory outlet, thinkpad depot, etc...) I cannot get any help from these sellers on legitimate refurbishments(IBM), communication breakdown. I live in the Southern California area & I am in need of a source or a seller for this T60P, I am looking for a T60P in excellent condition with possibly a IBM warranty still intact or still within the time frame of purchasing a warranty from IBM< for an extended time. I am a serious buyer & motivated for the purchase of a high end T60P with SSD & 3GB memory & all the high end components. I would like a dealer or sellers in the Los Angeles area to do business with. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brad
Moderator edit: Masked member's email address to prevent it from being scooped up by the spam crawlers. Please use the private Message (PM) feature instead. Click on the member's name>Send this user a private message.
lead_org Microsoft MVP Contributor
Microsoft MVP Contributor
Views: 1,027
Message 2 of 4

Re: Wanted Lenovo T60p Flexview Excellent Condition

Try posting this message at marketplace on forum.thinkpads.com, you will get more response there, since there are many more sellers whom may have this sort of machine around. 

Regards,

Jin Li

May this year, be the year of 'DO'!

I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft
BT60
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,017
Message 3 of 4

Re: Wanted Lenovo T60p Flexview Excellent Condition

Thanks

Brenballs
What's DOS?
Views: 597
Message 4 of 4

Re: Wanted: Ibm T60p Flexview Excellent Condition

I think I aleady replied to you message a while ago but can't be sure!

Are you still looking for a T60p flexview?

I have once a great condition, 3GB ram etc.. 

Got it for the flexview screen for mobile editing of my photography work, but I'm turning to Mac for my desktop and laptop now.

Let me know,

Thanks

Bren

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals