Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
T43owner
Fanfold Paper
Views: 877
Message 1 of 2

Wireless Connection Problem with Windows Mobile Active Sync

Hello All,

I have a T43 2687-DUU.  I am currently running XP with service pack 3.   I installed ActiveSync 4.5 on my computer and connected my Samsung Blackjack II to sync my PC and phone.  When I connected the for some reason the computer treated the phone like another type of internet connection.  It tried to assign an IP address to the new connection but if fail.  It also caused my wireless connection to be disconnected.  When I tired to connect again my wireless connection would not connect.  It would authenticate and follow all of the other steps it normally did however, it would not have an IP addressed assigned.  I can use my LAN connection however, I have been unable to resolve my wireless connectivity issue. 

I did try to follow the steps on the support website to update access connections and the driver with no success.  I believe I followed the steps correctly.  I have even run the recovery discs to restore my PC and the problem is still here.  I am at a loss on what to do next.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks 

T43owner
Fanfold Paper
Views: 840
Message 2 of 2

Re: Wireless Connection Problem with Windows Mobile Active Sync

Uninstalling Access Connections did the trick.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals