Android browsers are versatile in such a way that there are hidden browser settings that let the user tailor the experience to users preference. What we will be showing you is the hidden method that works like the desktop broweser you find today on a normal laptop or desktop.
1) Open your tablet browser.
2) In the address field type : "about :debug" (Without the inverted commas!)
3) Hit Run (Nothing special will happen excep the page will reload itself.)
4) Once done, close brower and relaunch it again.
5) check your browser preference and you will extra settings inputed.