cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jiv
802.11n
Views: 1,911
Message 51 of 57

Re: [APP] LectureNotes (for handwritten notes)

Understood, thanks.

I already use the lines and rectangles method, but was just wondering if it could be made neater and more efficient.

acadoid
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,884
Message 52 of 57

I just uploaded v1.13.1 into Google Play. Besides a couple of minor improvements, it allows now to exchange the position of the vertical scroll bar and the zoom bar, which might be helpful for left handers.

acadoid
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,791
Message 53 of 57

I just uploaded v1.13.2 into Google Play. Besides a couple of minor improvements, there is now a quick custom pencil settings that opens when double-clicking on one of the custom pencils in the pencil toolbox. This should ease to quickly change custom pencils.

404science
HDMI
Views: 1,558
Message 54 of 57

Maybe we can merge the thread

http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-slate-tablets/LectureNotes-getting-better/td-p/815815

into this one, to keep this board from getting less fragmented...

cvburg
Punch Card
Views: 1,514
Message 55 of 57

The app is really getting useful! I might even consider my TPT not to be a failureSmiley Happy

Wishlist: 

• Import multiple pages of PDF (I'd like to be able to import a whole skript, annotate it, insert some pages to write down my thoughts and export it again to PDF)
  • Open a large PDF in PDFView and copy selections to LectureNote (Read a skript in PDFView, but select some formulas or texts, copy to LectureNote to summarize)

• Maybe far of: Vector based?

You are doing a great job! keep it up

404science
HDMI
Views: 1,505
Message 56 of 57

@cvburg wrote:

The app is really getting useful! I might even consider my TPT not to be a failureSmiley Happy

Wishlist: 

• Import multiple pages of PDF (I'd like to be able to import a whole skript, annotate it, insert some pages to write down my thoughts and export it again to PDF)
  • Open a large PDF in PDFView and copy selections to LectureNote (Read a skript in PDFView, but select some formulas or texts, copy to LectureNote to summarize)

• Maybe far of: Vector based?

You are doing a great job! keep it up

Far off indeed...  I don't think a complete rewrite to vector based is gonna happen any time soon.  Frankly, I don't mind raster graphics.  I've gotten used to how it erases pixels rather than whole strokes.  Use Papyrus Beta or StylusLabs' Write for vector graphics.  Write is pretty good, but still not as functional as Lecture Notes.

cvburg, for PDF annotation I would suggest to use either ezPDF, Adobe, Foxit, PDF To Go, qPDF, or Repligo as a long-term solution.  They will save the annotations into the PDF and be readable in most PDF applications.  I don't think a raster graphics app is a sustainable solution for PDFs and annotating them.

Highlighted
acadoid
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,475
Message 57 of 57

@cvburg: Since v1.15.1, LectureNotes can import all pages of a PDF file at once in notebook overview.

@404science: To raster the PDF is certainly not the best solution, much better would be if Android supported PDF as it supports HTML, this would allow to keep PDF as PDF. However, I guess that the present solution is fine for most users that wish to get PDF into their notebooks. If you wish to annotate PDFs keeping them as they are, there are better apps around.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors