Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
itisbo
Paper Tape
Views: 524
Message 1 of 3

Ctrl FN key swap no longer available in X1 Tablet 3rd Gen due to UPDATE

Unfortunately I always update my X1 Tablet 3rd Gen with Lenovo updates. This time I would like to warn users NOT to update!

After the last update (See included screen grab), the Lenovo Vantage software changed and any capacity to change and control the keyboard is LOST! No more Ctrl/Fn key swap!!!!

Since the X1 Tablet 3rd gen keyboard is bluetooth not BIOS option (as in other Lenovo products) is available. So basically the product was not upgraded, but, rather DOWNGRADED. Deeply disappointed! Unprofessional move by Lenovo who just canceled some major control access toward "design" change (in the Vantage software). Could not find any solution to this matter.

Beware!

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 492
Message 2 of 3

Re: Ctrl FN key swap no longer available in X1 Tablet 3rd Gen due to UPDATE

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Vantage-Knowledge-Base/New-version-of-Lenovo-Vantage-10-xxxx-is-...

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

itisbo
Paper Tape
Views: 436
Message 3 of 3

Re: Ctrl FN key swap no longer available in X1 Tablet 3rd Gen due to UPDATE

Thank you!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors