Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad TabletsThinkPad Tablets
All Forum Topics
Options

6 Posts

05-21-2018

Germany

4 Signins

78 Page Views

• Views: 78
  • Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Helix Pen not working

2018-05-21, 16:14 PM

Hello,

since i bought the Lenovo Helix before 3,5 years there were problems with the pen from the helix. Everytime something different like: worked after newstart, worked after change from notebook to tablet and so on. 

In december i found no solution to get it working again. So i used the warrenty from lenovo. Afterwards it worked as bad as before but it worked for 3 month. Now I have the same problem as in december. I did a new windows 10 installation and installed a new chipset and bios driver and the pen worked for 2 days.

Now, every try to get it working again fails. 

In my optinion the support before 3 month didn't repear the device well. I ask the support if they can do it again for free because it's exactly the same problem as before. They say no and want a expensive repair which isn't profitable.

I read many solutions in this forum, but nothing works. Do you know which hardware part are most often broken? I don't want to buy a new device for my last semesters. Thank you very much for your help. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms