Did you mean: 
Highlighted
PhiKie
Blue Screen Again
Views: 801
Message 1 of 1

No Network Connection at all - Adapter not installed/found

Hey Guys, 

i have some issues with my TPT2. Recently, my battery was deeply discharged and i couldn't start it anyhow. Thus, the tablet had obviously to be reset, and now i have serious issues with my Wifi.

When I start the tablet, it claims that no networks are found, wenn I try to use the troubleshooting, it says there is no driver for the network adapter installed. So I downloaded the broadcom wifi driver from the lenovo website and put it on a USB-drive to install it. The installation process goes well and at the end it claims that the driver has been installed and the adapter activated. Still, i can not connect to any networks. When i try to find the adapter settings in the network and sharing menu, there is none. The same goes for the device manager.

One thing is odd too: In the device manager I see, that there is a problem with the driver for the "Broadcom Serial Bus Driver over UART Bus Enumerator". I were unable to solve this problem as well. 

Thank you for your help, i didn't find any similar problems on the board, if there are threads already, i apologize for posting and would be very grateful vor a link. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors