Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asicguy
Paper Tape
Views: 2,918
Message 11 of 39

Re: Outstanding Questions

Does anyone know if the Notes application allows recording of audio and sync'ing the audio to the notes taken? I searched and couldn't find any information on this.

Thanks

jmp6p
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,910
Message 12 of 39

Sorry about that preston.  I have edited my post.

jmp6p
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,909
Message 13 of 39

@asicguy...No.  It does not include that functionality to my understanding.  There are other notes apps out there, though, and hopefully one can serve as a replacement.  The main feature, it seems, that Vision Objects has that others don't is handwriting recognition and conversion, which of course, is fantastic.  Others will be adding that soon, though.

jb82
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,834
Message 14 of 39

I was wondering if the pen works in pdf editing apps like QPDF notes (http://www.qoppa.com/android/index.html), repligo reader or ez pdf reader.... I read somewhere that the HTC flyer stylus was limited to certain apps but that could be false information?  Also read a lot of problems with only one pen size in the annotation app (maybe that is a htc app? does this thinkpad have a pdf annotation app built in?)

Thanks

Jpendergraph92
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,767
Message 15 of 39

I've heard and read that it's due to be able to order early August (2nd)...I was curious if that was just pre-order or if early August will be the release date/order-to-ship date?
Thanks, in advance!

jb82
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,687
Message 16 of 39

The website shows a release date of 23 August.
Jpendergraph92
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,673
Message 17 of 39

I hope that's something they added recently and I haven't been missing this whole time. Lol thanks!
DUTCHvanAtlanta
SCSI Port
Views: 2,644
Message 18 of 39

@Jpendergraph92 wrote:
I hope that's something they added recently and I haven't been missing this whole time. Lol thanks!

Added yesterday evening.  Original press release said Aug 2.

mighty
Punch Card
Views: 2,461
Message 19 of 39

This are also my questions:

1) Does this thinkpad tablet have a pdf annotation app built in?)

2) Does the tablet have a video player software? (which formats will be supported?)

Thanks for reply

burnsjt
What's DOS?
Views: 2,432
Message 20 of 39

Hi

I am a 3D artist, and this tablet is what I have been waiting for, but I don't want to get my hopes up just yet ... 

Now I know that this tablet does not have the power to run the programs that I need on its own. So I want to use a remote desktop app ( I was looking at splashtop remote ) to connect the tablet to my workstation at home from my home network and use it like a Cintiq. I have seen this done with other tablets in the past but one VARY important thing was missing ... pressure sensitivity and a stylus.

So my question is this ...

1. Will the pressure sensitivity of the digitizer still work over a remote desktop connection... will the pen take advantage of wacom drivers( or others pen and tablet drivers ) on the connected desktop?

I apologize if this question is stupid question, I have not worked with remote desktop applications before, but I thought it would be better to ask, before I drop the cash and buy something that's not going to work they way I was hoping.
Thanks

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors