Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad TabletsThinkPad Tablets
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

01-06-2020

United States of America

2 Signins

37 Page Views

• Views: 37
  • Message 1 of 3

Terrible service

2020-01-06, 17:12 PM

Hello everyone,

Back in October, I ordered a laptop in which I customized by adding 1 extra ram. After waiting 3 weeks without delivery, I decided to cancel the order and get an already finished laptop that did not require any customization. When I received the laptop, the fan was no good so I requested to have a replacement. When I got the replacement laptop, I noticed the touchpad is not working well. What the heck is this? Are they sending refurbished products? Now for my 2nd replacement that I am waiting for, I placed the request on Dec 27 and the agent told me that I would hear back within 24-48 hrs... A week goes by and I hear nothing back, I called again on Jan 3rd and the agent told me that I should hear back on Saturday (Jan 4th). Still nothing. I decided to call again and now its, just wait for the case manager to get back with you. This is a joke. How do I reach corporate about this? This is regarding a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 2nd generation. I am worried that i spent $1500 on a refurbished product...  

Options

4822 Posts

08-02-2018

Philippines

869 Signins

24777 Page Views

• Views: 24777
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Terrible service

2020-01-06, 18:55 PM

Hi jabona!

Welcome to our forums community and we're sorry for the experience.

We highly suggest you reach back to them and have your case escalated to the customer relations department. Check your option to be transferred to the customer relations department. Should you need to speak to a manager to get this resolved then go ahead and do so. Hope everything goes well for you.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

1 Posts

01-06-2020

United States of America

3 Signins

21 Page Views

• Views: 21
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Terrible service

2020-03-18, 19:38 PM

I feel your pain!  I got the same run around as you did when my 'still under warranty" ThinkPad had camera issues.  A month later I was still trying to get this addressed thru Lenovo and by this time the warranty had expired. With every encounter on line with 'what Lenovo calls customer service', and 4 different cases issued for the problem, I said "And you will honor the warranty if this goes past the expirations date, right??!!"  Each service person said Oh, yes, no problem - the warranty will be honored"  and then when they finally told me to take it to a local computer service center who handles Lenovo, I asked again - I won't be charged anything, right?  They said the local store would have documentation of some sort that would cover any costs that the local store incurred to solve the camera problem.  Well, as with every other lie they told me, I get to the local shop and they tell me they have no such documentation from Lenovo. But THEY were ready to help me by getting on the phone to Lenovo and trying to get help. And what happened?  The support person at Lenovo gave the service person at the local computer store a big run around as well.  By the time this was over, I was so angry that I wrote a scathing letter to Lenovo Senior VP at the main company telling him what I encountered and assured him that I would tell my story to everyone I knew so others will know that LENOVO DOESN'T 1) HONOR WARRANTIES and 2) CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF WILL LIE  TO YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY, 3) YOU WILL NEVER GET SATISFACTION FOR PROBLEMS YOU HAVE ONCE YOU PURCHASE THE COMPUTER.  

I will never purchase another Lenovo product and am already telling anyone who will listen my 'Lenovo nightmare story"  

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms