Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad TabletsThinkPad Tablets
All Forum Topics
Options

5 Posts

08-31-2018

Philippines

4 Signins

60 Page Views

• Views: 60
  • Message 1 of 1

Thinkpad X1 Tablet gen 2 thin keyboard not working!

2018-11-07, 8:34 AM

Hi all, I've had this issue for a few months now and i never managed to fix it so i shelved my x1 tablet since i really couldn't make full use of it. But i had the time to look at it again and decided to ask for help. My keyboard doesn't work at all when attached and at all angles. It started failing to work when i purchased a productivity module and attached that to the tablet, then the keyboard. At first it workd perfectly well but a few days after stopped working. i tried removing the module and just the keyboard and now it doesn't work. I tried checking for driver updates but haven't managed to fix the problem. No other problem besides that. The tablet seems to detect when i attach the keyboard but the keyboard doesn't respond. keys, trackpad, trackpoint all does not work. I purchased my device in Hong Kong but I am out of there and currently jumping around islands in SEAsia for a whole year so i am not sure if i can get this to a lenovo service  center to get it checked or get a replacement keyboard. it is still under warranty. any leads please?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms