Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad TabletsThinkPad Tablets
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

04-15-2020

United States of America

3 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 1

Webex and Digital Writing/Annotation

2020-04-15, 15:37 PM

I am looking for computer products--tablets/surface/what-you-have that can receive powerpoint or microsoft doc files (pdf would be good, too, but optional) from webex presentation sharing where the shared files can be digitally handwritten/annotated upon. Screen size would be 10 inch to 30 inch. Does your company, Lenovo, have a tablets/notebooks/laptops (or other product) that can do this? Your company came up in my google searches as possibly being able to sell products with these capabilities, the X201T and X220T tablets seem like the best candidates, though they may be older models as they were mentioned in your forum around 2011. I would also be interested in laptops and notebooks products also, if they have these capabilities I inquire about. The long-term goal would be a classroom set where the students take notes on the "device" rather than paper. It would save our college tons of money in handout printing costs.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms