Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
houndkor
Serial Port
Views: 475
Message 1 of 3

Will TP8T have pen option?

I think the new TP8T is quite cool. The only downside is that it doesn't have any pen inputs.

Since I sketch a lot and enjoy notetaking with hand, the lack of pen input is really a deal breaker to me.

Is there any pen input option(preferrably Wacom Penabled) for TP8T planned for arrival in the later future?

W540(Sold), Helix(Sold), Tablet 2(Sold), Tablet 10, X120e(Sold), X201 Tablet, X41 Tablet(Sold), X41, S30*4, X32*4, 701C*4
You could throw around your ThinkPad because it won't break.
You can still throw around your ThinkPad because it will break anyway even if you treasure it.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 449
Message 2 of 3

Re: Will TP8T have pen option?

Personally, I think it's unlikely, but perhaps Lenovo might surprise and delight us by coming out with a pen-enabled model later in the product cycle...

----------------------------

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ...

Guru
Views: 360
Message 3 of 3

Re: Will TP8T have pen option?

Lack of stylus support is the one thing holding me back from the TP8T. If it gets Stylus support I'll be snapping one up.

Alternatively I'll wait and see if there is a ThinkPad Tablet 3 released running Win 8.1 and a Bay Trail Atom with Styuls support out this year.
Currently Using: ThinkPad X1 Yoga, ThinkPad Yoga 370, ThinkPad X1 Tablet, Thinkpad 10, Yoga 910

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors