cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flyingspur
Fanfold Paper
Views: 301
Message 1 of 1

1st order - approved RMA , over 14 days and no refund, 2nd order - Yellow display, jumpy touchpad

Hi,

I've an approved RMA for full refund for an X230 that I'd purchased from Depot. The restocking fee was waived as I'd ordered another X230 (better EPP deal).

I shipped back the unopened X230 and Lenovo acknowledged the receipt of the laptop on Feb 5. And since then there has been no update on my refund. I was told it would take 6 business days for the refund to be posted back to my account.

Now it's over 2 weeks and when I contacted post sales support - this is the reply I got from them:

Hi,
We regret to inform you that i am unable to get any information on this order, I am still working on your order. Once we get the information on the refund i will keep you updated on the same
For further assistance please feel free to email me back and i will be glad to assist you

Regards

So what are my options now. An answer like "i am unable to get any information on this order" from customer care themselves doesn't really inspire confidence with Lenovo.

The second X230 that I'd ordered, has issues with the IPS display having a yellow tint and the touchpad being super jumpy. Had sent it to their repair center who unfortunately were not able to see the problems at first but later accepted the problem with the touchpad alone and they're getting the laptop re-imaged. Display is as designed according to them. They're sending it back now. Will wait and see. If I still see the display problem, will get it returned.

Thank you Lenovo, for that amazing buying experience.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors