Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lenovotv
HDMI
Views: 368
Message 1 of 2

Availability of X1C7 and X1Y4

Hi, any information about when they will be released and delivered? The only info I have is June. Will that be earlier, middle of end of June? Based on experience, is it true that non-4K models will be released first and then for those who want 4K models, they have to wait weeks or months later? Based on experience of previous generations, once they are released, what is the wait time in general?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 349
Message 2 of 2

Re: Availability of X1C7 and X1Y4

I haven't heard any news later thay yours.  I think there is no "in general".  Expected release dates are based on promised delivery dates from suppliers.  Systems are sold to customers as soon as parts are available in sufficient quantities.  Configurations that use available parts are released first, as you would expect.  In recent years, the high-resolution (4k) panels have had more delays due to manufacturing issues so those configurations have been late.  Computer makers need parts in sufficient quantities to sustain manufacturing.  It is poor to offer something for sale, then say it is out-of-stock the next day.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors