Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobNOTurUNCLE
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 284
Message 1 of 3

Bios 1.21 & Windows error code 10

Item A) Upgraded BIOS to 1.19 & error code '10' showing in Device Manager. Upgraded to 1.21 & same thing happens again. All tests show normal results on hardware. Tried removal & roll-back on the drivers, re-installed them, yet same error code. Machine runs perfectly. Just this one little glitch problem. Anyone know what to do? Would be grateful for any suggestions!

Item B) Link for download yields 'The document you have requested is not available. You may have entered an incorrect URL or login with authorized credentials (for Lenovo Field Servicers and/or Call Center Agents only) to view the page' ; regarding ME hardware:

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/ddownloads/DS506357

Not 100% certain that this issue is resolved; anyone know what happened?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 213
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bios 1.21 & Windows error code 10

Hi bobNOTurUNCLE!

Welcome to the community forums.

Could you send us a screenshot of the error code from the General tab of the part that is getting an error code 10 for us to check? Also send us a screenshot of the Hardware ID of the that is under the Details tab. You can check the photo attached as an example.

Regards,

dev.jpg

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

nicolaerugina
What's DOS?
Views: 45
Message 3 of 3

Re: Bios 1.21 & Windows error code 10

Hi,

I have a Lenovo YOGA 52014IKB, product number 80X8 running bios 4QCN49WWV2.13.

I have the same issue with the biometric senzor. after updating the windos last year no more working.

Please see attached the photos.

I tryied to update the drivers but without success.

Moderator edit by bananaman: Masked serial number to prevent mischief.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors