Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris-Baby
Paper Tape
Views: 667
Message 1 of 1

Blue light filter for X1 Yoga 1st gen

Just got a gen 1 Thinkpad Yoga X1.  Was looking for a screen protector, and found something that was supposed to fit my 14 inch screen... what I ended up with is a properly sized blue light screen filter... it will cover just the illuminated portion of the screen... not the black masks to the edges beyond.  (The filter manufacturer refers to that area as the "bezel"... I thought the bezel was actual plastic framing around all of the glass?)

I noticed Lenovo has won awards for their blue light filtering technology in there all-in-ones.  I don't think that technology is included with my laptop.  Although it won't protect my full glass screen to the edges, it would protect the working surface - Lenovo has their own screen protector pre-installed, but I've read it wears out with stylus use over time.  So this filter would protect the work space on the laptop, and my eyes, I think. 

Should I install, or send back and find a clear screen protector that actually fits? 

here is the product...

https://www.amazon.com/Protector-FORITO-Protection-Samsung-Toshiba/dp/B071KP4W45/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors