Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
keymoo
Paper Tape
Views: 2,158
Message 1 of 5

Bluetooth STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

Every day, sometimes more than once, my mouse stops working and when I check Device Manager->Bluetooth->Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) in the properties page it says STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

See screenshot:

I have updated my drivers but it still happens periodically. What can I do?

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 2,106
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bluetooth STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

Hello keymoo,

a new driver has been released which has a fix for a bluetooth disconnect issue, perhaps you could install it and let us know if it resolves your situation?
https://support.lenovo.com/sk/en/downloads/ds105906

Intel 8260 Wireless Software for Bluetooth Technology for Windows 10 (64-bit) - ThinkPad X260, T460

Version 19.71.0.2 (R02BF15W)

• (New) Initial release for RS3
  • (Fix) Fix BT Device Automatically Disconnects When WiFi Is Connected Via 2.4 GHz Frequency

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

keymoo
Paper Tape
Views: 2,095
Message 3 of 5

Thanks I applied the patch, will let you know if it happens again.

Abe8
What's DOS?
Views: 61
Message 4 of 5

Hi, 

I tried installing these drivers but still get the same issue. I have a T470.

Thanks,

Abe

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 38
Message 5 of 5

Hi Abe8!

Could you try first to uninstall the driver, put a check in the box if it will ask you to delete the driver, before you install the Version 19.71.0.2 (R02BF15W) driver for the Bluetooth. After you install the driver, restart the laptop and check if the issue remains.

Let us know the result.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors