Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lenovmon123
Paper Tape
Views: 639
Message 1 of 5

Bluetooth not found in my Lenovo Carbon X1 20A8

Hello! I have a problem with activating the bluetooth, I tried to google it, but no suggested method like looking in the device manager worked.

Lenovo Carbon X1 Type: 20A8
Intel Core i7 (4. Gen.) 4600U / 2.10 GHz ( 3.30 GHz ) / 
8GB RAM 240GB m2 SSD SATA3.

I can not activate the bluethooth, it does not show up in the Action Center, 

I also did not find it in the Device Manager, also no unknown devices there. See the screenshot.

What can I do?

diggtekk
Fanfold Paper
Views: 617
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bluetooth not found in my Lenovo Carbon X1 20A8

ihad that problem last week got a ideal center Y90034ISZ has bluetooth had for 2months allof asudden bluetooth wasnt working had all your issues it just disaperd called support microsoft they recommened a fresh restart and i did but it was still gone but i did it agian and it finally came back.so idont know why it happend i think and update  it up hard to tell which update couldve been windows or lenovo so you can get it back but your gonna have to do a restart which is a  but its your only option 

Mod's Edit: Please keep in mind that these forums are accessed by people of all ages. Profanity, implied profanity or attempted profanity by circumventing the profanity filter is prohibited by the Community Guidelines and have been removed.

lenovmon123
Paper Tape
Views: 613
Message 3 of 5

Thanks, but what exactly do you mean wirth "restart"?

diggtekk
Fanfold Paper
Views: 607
Message 4 of 5

in your start menu click on power  choose restart but before but before you click restart hold left shift then click restart its going to ask you if you want to reset your computer like you just turned it on for the firsttime.now heres were you wanna be carful you wanna choose to restart the operating system but keep all settings saves files anything else on the other drive alone dont dont do a full restart just the operating system its simple   

lenovmon123
Paper Tape
Views: 579
Message 5 of 5

Unfortunately, that did not work

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors