cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The_Magic_Potat
Paper Tape
Views: 207
Message 1 of 1

Brand New Oem X230 Battery Losing Full Charge Capacity Within 4 Days!

Hey all!

I am having a major issue with my new battery i just forked 40 pounds for! its a brand new oem one that came in the genuine lenovo box with no seals broken at all.
i have had the battery since Tuesday and i have only needed to charge it 4 times so (4 total cycle charges to 100%) when i got the new battery i first turned my system off placed new battery in and let it fully charge to 100% i last used the laptop on Tuesday night it still had its full charge which i left in hibernation mode. But on Wednesday i got my new phone (Oneplus 3T) so ive been on that mostly. I have not used it till today and when i checked power manager the total capacity was 55.14 Wh out of the 62.16! it came with when i got the thing brand new and checked it when i had it fully charged

i seriously do not understand why this is happening to me i was lucky enough to get the battery then this happens i just want a battery that is actually reliable and wont kick the bucket after hardly and use or charge cycles!
can someone help me out!?

EDIT: i even uninstalled power manager and reinstalled it with the same results!

Top Kudoed Authors