Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tungtran24
What's DOS?
Views: 392
Message 1 of 4

Brand new X1 Extreme keyboard and trackpad are not working

Hi all,

I've recently purchased an X1 Xtreme. It arrived on Christmas Eve too, which was amazing, right? No.

After the installation, the keyboard and trackpad are not working at all. In fact, the mouse wasn't working during the installation; I had to plug in a wired mouse in order to select the language in that screen. 

I submitted an eticket describing this, and I intend to call customer support tomorrow to ask for help/clarification on this issue. I am very, very, very disappointed because this is my first purchase with Lenovo after doing research for a while. 

I've looked this symptom up but there weren't many solutions. Can you guys offer any insight on this? I really appreciate it. 

pablodompe
What's DOS?
Views: 318
Message 2 of 4

Re: Brand new X1 Extreme keyboard and trackpad are not working

Did you solve this? I have the same freaking issue here, and I don´t know what to do!

I found something, related to Synaptics controllers and how this affects keyboard sometimes but, cannot fix this keyboard problem
tungtran24
What's DOS?
Views: 313
Message 3 of 4

Very sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, I couldn't solve this problem... I tried contacting tech support but they didn't respond at all! I got fed up and put in a return request, will drop the package off tomorrow. You could try calling the tech support, but I'm not sure how long until they can get someone to help you. Maybe do the same thing I do and return the machine. 

pablodompe
What's DOS?
Views: 307
Message 4 of 4

that´s a huge problem!!

your Space bar if you press it something happen?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors