Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cooper2
Not applicable
Views: 1,313
Message 1 of 4

Buy X1 Carbon 7th in Hawaii.

I will travel to Hawaii in June to buy ThinkPad X1 carbon 7th. I would be very grateful if you could tell me where I can buy it.

Another question is that Lenovo will sell the new ThinkPad in June this year, so I would like to know the rough time that the new X1 carbon’s ThinkPad of 2019 edition will sell in Hawaii so that I can arrange my trip in Hawaii. This is very important to me since if Lenovo will sell it in the last ten day of June, I will travel to Hawaii in the last ten day of June, and if selling in the early ten day, I will travel to there also at the same time.

I would be very grateful if you could tell me the rough price that I need to prepare for the pattern: 4K Screen, 2T SSD model.

Have a nice day!

richk
Not applicable
Views: 1,292
Message 2 of 4

Re: Buy X1 Carbon 7th in Hawaii.

I have seen no official announcement, so I wouldn't book any reservations.  Also, with other models and previous generations, There is not a full range of configurations available initially.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
Cooper2
Not applicable
Views: 1,283
Message 3 of 4

https://www.ubergizmo.com/2019/01/lenovo-thinkpad-x1-carbon-2019-thinner-faster-safer/

hi, please see the news about new carbon.

Actually i would like to know where i can buy it in hawaii and when usually lenovo will sell new products according to the old generation? For example, lenovo sold carbon 2018, and they announced it to sell at June, then finally sold it at June 10th, for example. This is very important to me, and if i miss this chance to buy it, i need to pay more 1500 USD to buy the same model in my country.

richk
Not applicable
Views: 1,220
Message 4 of 4

That is the announcement from the Consumer Electronics trade show in January.  I certainly saw that, but I have heard no updates since then.  It may be available in June, but I would wait for some update. If I remember correctly, the ones they sold last June were all available only in one or two of configurations.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors