Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TintinPantoja
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,761
Message 1 of 3

Buying 2nd Hand X230, checking the specs with sn

Hi! I heard somewhere that you can check the specs of your lenovo by searching for the serial number. I've got my serial unmber of the unit I want to buy, ****** ( acording to the seller). Would you know how or where I can check for this model's accurate specs? I just want to know if it has the ips screen and backlit keyboards. Thanks!

Moderator note: serial number removed for member's (and seller's) protection.

the purchase

Highlighted
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,741
Message 2 of 3

Re: Buying 2nd Hand X230, checking the specs with sn

Hello and welcome,

This may help.  You will also need your machine type (1234-xyz or 1234,or 2330 for one example for an x230): http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/product-and-parts/partsLookup.page?

Z

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Moto English

TintinPantoja
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,737
Message 3 of 3

Re: Buying 2nd Hand X230, checking the specs with sn

Okay. Thanks for the headsup!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors