Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mindogas
Paper Tape
Views: 441
Message 1 of 3

Can not pair my bluetooth headset to X121e laptop

Dear All, I have the following problem. I can not pair my Bluetooth headset to the laptop (x121e). It is connected ( I can see it in the folder "my Bluetooth places"), but when I double click on the the headset icon it becomes green for ~ 1s and then disconnects and can not be paired. I have re-installed the bluetooth drivers several times and tried to pair the headset again and again but no success. I have tried to use the headset with other laptops and it is working properly. Where could be the problem? I use Win XP SP3. Regards
Former Employee
Views: 397
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can not pair my bluetooth headset to X121e laptop

hey Mindogas,

the other laptops which worked, was it also XP SP3? Or was it a different OS?

Have you tried uninstalling the bluetooth driver from your unit and then letting Windows install its own generic driver ?

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
Mindogas
Paper Tape
Views: 380
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can not pair my bluetooth headset to X121e laptop

yes, other laptops have also the same XP SP3 operating system. and yes I have tried several times to reinstall it. Still have not found the solution...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors