12-25-2016 11:53 PM
I am trying to disable touchpad on X260. It looks disabled, however one feature keeps enabled.
Here is how to reproduce it:
1. Start marking text using TrackPoint and the left TrackPoint button. Do not release the button.
2. While doing this touch the touchpad with two fingers.
3. Remove finger from the button.
4. Observe the text is still marking with TrackPoint movement.
1. Click on something which is draggable with the left TrackPoint button. Do not release the button.
2. Tap on TouchPad with two fingers.
3. Release the button.
4. Observe further dragging just with just moving the pointer.
It appears that dragging/marking becomes sticky with two-finger tapping though TouchPad is disabled.
The desired behaviour is to ignore TouchPad taps (since it's disabled).
So, how do I fully disable TouchPad?
12-26-2016 11:45 PM