10-13-2020

GB

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 1

Do Not Buy X1 Carbon 8th Gen.

2020-10-13, 19:03 PM

I just bought the X1 Carbon and it was a utter disappointment i have to say it lasted 20 days. I was using is regularly as a student and one day while watching Netflix all I did was tilt the screen using the bottom right corner and the screen cracked and it is now unusable I can even finish my homework due this week. I bought a Thinkpad in the first place cause it was known to be reliable to make matters even worse when the model first arrived I also had a problem with the right palm rest making clicky sounds every time I rest my hands on it. All i have to say is that this is a total embarrassment to the Thinkpad lineup as their quality control is absolutely shocking. How can a companies flagship laptop break like a sheet of ice. Totally unacceptable. And I cannot use my warranty service as I purchased my device in China and now reside in the Uk. I really hope Lenovo up their game with this shocking quality cause in its current state I would not be advising anyone to purchase a Lenovo branded Laptop. 1300 Pounds totally wasted. This has ruined my start to university.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete