cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lenovotv
Token Ring
Views: 186
Message 1 of 3

Do Thinkpad X1C6, X1Y3 get the same level of support from Lenovo as the Yoga C930?

It seems that X1C6 receives better support than X1Y3. How about the Yoga C930?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 171
Message 2 of 3

Re: Do Thinkpad X1C6, X1Y3 get the same level of support from Lenovo as the Yoga C930?

Are you talking about calling Lenovo for warranty problems, or this forum?  If calling, "Think" products are handled separately, but X1C and X1 Yoga should be the same as each other.  If this forum, you are most likely to get the most help on products that are most widely distributed.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
Highlighted
lenovotv
Token Ring
Views: 166
Message 3 of 3

Re: Do Thinkpad X1C6, X1Y3 get the same level of support from Lenovo as the Yoga C930?

I mean in terms of respond to quick repairing and if something goes wrong with the hardware/software, the level of support Lenovo provides. For example, if I recall correctly, somebody mentioned that Thinkpad laptops are better supported than Lenovo laptops, X1C6 has the S3 sleep fixed in BIOS but X1Y3 still haven't got this supported. Somebody mentioned that X1C6 has more business users so it gets more attention from Lenovo than the X1Y3? In thems of these support, in the case of 2:1, I wonder if I should choose X1Y3 or C930.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors