cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xuser
What's DOS?
Views: 241
Message 1 of 1

Enabling orig. BROADCOM ThinkPad Bluetooth software (W7 @ X201) | vs. MS Bluetooth Enumerator

Hello,

through "Lenovo Update & Drivers" utility i installed ThinkPad update "THINKPAD Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate Software II 6.2.1.3100" which is bluetooth solution by BROADCOM corp which has much better user interface and detailed settings than implemented Microsoft W7 bluetooth solution named "MICROSOFT Bluetooth Enumerator".

The problem is that after installation of this update on my Windows 7 there is still functional this "MICROSOFT Bluetooth Enumerator". I tried to disable it in "Device Manager" but after several restart of my computer nothing happened and this "MICROSOFT Bluetooth Enumerator" is still active.

It seems that this "MICROSOFT Bluetooth Enumerator" came probably with some Windows actualization.

The "THINKPAD Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate Software II 6.2.1.3100" is installed on my computer successfuly - i can see it in Programs. And "Device Manager" says that this service also works OK.

Can anybody help me to get rid off MICROSOFT/Windows7 bluetooth solution ("MICROSOFT Bluetooth Enumerator"), please? Do you know how to COMPLETELY uninstall this?

I want use on my computer original LENOVO ThinkPad bluetooth by BROADCOM.

Thank you for your notes and help.

Xs

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors