Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
homatthew121
What's DOS?
Views: 920
Message 1 of 2

Error 2103 when booting x1 Carbon Gen3 2015

Hey guys

First, English is not my mother language... So there might be tons of mistake, sry about that.

I ordered my X1 carbon with 120GB SSD 1 year ago, and i keep using it like normal.

Every thing works fine but yesterday my SSD was full. So i decided to upgrade it.

i bought a Plextor PX-G256M6e and clone the old 120GB SSD to the Plextor one on my desktop PC.

Once I install the new ssd into my X1 Carbon Gen3 2015, everytime when i boot it up, there will be a message said "error 2103, ssd detection fail" something like that, and tell me to press the ESC key to continue. After I press it, It will boot up just like normal and i can use this laptop as usual. Everything works fine except when it boot up. In fact, I'm now typing this on the X1 carbon. If i re-install the old 120gb ssd again, that error screen won't appear. Can anyone help me to solve this error? I've searched and find different solutions to solve this annoying error, but no one works, not even ONE. There are some post in this forum too, and they don't work on my laptop as well... Thx a lotSmiley Happy

Matthew

sclexman
Bit Torrent
Views: 874
Message 2 of 2

Re: Error 2103 when booting x1 Carbon Gen3 2015

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors