Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Danishsuku
What's DOS?
Views: 1,880
Message 1 of 2

Factory Reset X1 Carbon 6th Gen

Hi,

I just got an X1 carbon 6th Gen today. Finished setup and went on to partition the main hard drive. I was only able to shink half the total space that the OS was in. So right now my C drive is about 477GB. It doesn't let me shrink it any more. I assume it was because I setup lenovo vantage before i partitioned and that look me online, Anyway I wanted to do a factory reset and wanted to know if that would remove the partitions on the drive and get me back to factory settings? I have no data on the laptop at all, so a full factory reset would be great.

Also I am aware that there is a reset button on the bottom of the laptop. Will that get me to OEM settings and primariry will it restore the partitions? Or does that kill everything and give me a clean boot?

Thank you in advance

Danish

SEBASMAD
Paper Tape
Views: 1,871
Message 2 of 2

Re: Factory Reset X1 Carbon 6th Gen

Buenas tardes,

me permito informar que  el computador tiene una opcion de factory recobery mode el cual funciona para restablecer el equipo de fabrica al reinicio del pc presionando la tecla F11 ingresas a esta opcion y le das restablecer de fabrica y si vuleve a tomar la configuracion de fabrica  del equipo, ten en cuenta que las licencia o programas instalados despues de configurar el equipo por primera vez se le pueden eliminar.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors