cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DMidas
Paper Tape
Views: 1,000
Message 1 of 2

FnLK not working (X220 with Thinkpad Compact Bluetooth Keyboard with TrackPoint)

Thinkvantage update: no updates needed (all latest)

Driver: 2006/6/1 version from Microsoft, Lenovo drivers seems discountinued and cannot be found anywhere on its support pages (Anyone can find it? I remember it used to be a standalone driver for the bluetooth version of the compact keyboard)

Tried: BIOS settings (toggle of Fn/Ctrl, Enable Lock), latest BIOS version but not working at all.

Workaround: I have to press: Fn + F4 + Alt in order to close a window, which has the same effect as F4 + Alt. But can't live wiz this because it's transforming a 2 button job into a weird 3 button job.

Note: This problem only occurs with all my bluetooth compact keyboards, but doesn't affect the normal FnLk functions on the USB version of Thinkpad Compact Keyboard.

The wireless keyboard is really handy except the FnLk not working that kills anyone wiz a habit of shortcuts involving Fn + keys.

Plz kindly help.

DMidas
Paper Tape
Views: 992
Message 2 of 2

Re: FnLK not working (X220 with Thinkpad Compact Bluetooth Keyboard with TrackPoint)

Found the latest driver specifically for the Bluetooth wireless Compact Keyboard with TrackPoint:

https://support.lenovo.com/us/zh/solutions/pd026744

Installed and now it works fine wiz my X220.

Thanks.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors