Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grifta67
Paper Tape
Views: 821
Message 1 of 2

Headphone port on OneLink+ not working

Hi everyone,

I just switched over at work to the new gen4 version of the X1 Carbon, which of course means I also switched to the new OneLink+ dock.  My issue is that the headphone port on the dock does not work.   The headphone port on the laptop itself does work, it's just the dock's headphone port.

When Windows does its initial install of drivers, it gives a failed message for "ThinkPad OneLink Plus Cable dock Audio" [image 1 in link below].  This is also listed with a yellow ! in the device manager [image 2 in link below].  I've gone to Lenovo's driver page and updated the dock drivers (and firmware), as well as the audio drivers just in case.  No luck from any of those.

My only lead is that when I try to manually install drives for it, I get a message about them not being digitally signed [image 3 in link below].

Googling the phrase "ThinkPad OneLink Plus Cable dock Audio" returns almost no results and those that do show up look extra shady.

Link to screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/3ucoD

Anyone run into this issue before?  Any ideas?

Thanks!

David_J_W
802.11n
Views: 802
Message 2 of 2

Re: Headphone port on OneLink+ not working

If you've installed the Lenovo OneLink+ Dock drivers, the driver you are looking for should be in C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\OneLink Plus Dock\CM6533 . If you go to that folder, then to the subfolder for your version of Windows, there should be a DPInst32 and DPInst64. Run the appropriate DPInst for your OS - almost certainly DPInst64 for a 64-bit OS. Does that help?

If not, go to Device Manager (right click the Windows button in the bottom right of your screen, choose Device Manager). Find the dock audio device - it might be in "Sound, video and game controllers" if Windows found some sort of driver, otherwise it will likely be in "Other Devices". Double click the device, Driver tab, Update Driver..., Browse my computer for driver software, then select the subfolder for your version of Windows in C:\Program Files (x86)\Lenovo\OneLink Plus Dock\CM6533 . Does that help?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors