cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
toofan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,413
Message 1 of 4

Help for Lenovo thinkpad x1 yoga 2 gen Sensor drivers!!!

Hi,

Recently, I have got the lenovo x1 yoga 2 gen , the notebook was freshly reinstalled, so I downloaded the drivers at the yoga's official page with the lenovo bridge, but i still got 4 hid sensors with the triangle exclamation and the code 10 error.

i think it's the gps and the gyroscope and compass and accelerometre and the ambient light sensors and maybe the gyroscope too, apparently the autorotation and the gps don't work

Please any help can really confort me.

Thanks

Admin note; image attachment removed, certainly wasn't French perhaps you could translate and post the text in order that others better understand the issue at hand.

edited : i added the correct photosCapture.JPG

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 1,376
Message 2 of 4

Re: Help for Lenovo thinkpad x1 yoga 2 gen Sensor drivers!!!

Hi toofan, The attachment looks like handwritten arabic. 

I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!
toofan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,337
Message 3 of 4

thanx. i have added the correct photo
toofan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,294
Message 4 of 4

hi,

i come with good news, the problems are solved, after many hours of looking around in google and trying a lot of solutions (using different drivers...) without any efficiency, and after reinstalling the system many times, nothing worked, in summadry the sensors don't work ( screen doesn't flip when flipped etc...) and brightness can't be adjusted ( always in 100%), the last resort was to upgrade windows 10 build 10240 to the 15063 version, and BOOOOM all the problems are gone, the sensors are well installed and working perfectly, the britghness also can be adjusted.

for now i can enjoy utilizing my X1Y2 OLED.

SO this is what I have done, hope this can help anybody : the update to the latest windows 10 version solved all my problems.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors