Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
borgdrone7
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,133
Message 1 of 6

How to contact Lenovo support

Hi,

I have few issues with my Lenovo Yoga X1 and I want to contact support directly by opening support ticket describing my problems. Does Lenovo have support at all or we are left with these forums only?

I have many issues like:

- Integrated SIM data access card is very often not working and sometimes I need to wait for it for 20-30 minutes to "start up" until I can use my mobile internet

- When I first bought my laptop I had an option for automatic keyboard backlight (laptop detects environment and sets it accordingly). That option is gone now and I cannot enable it anywhere.

- Sometimes my fingerprint sensor data somehow gets reset and I have to do it all over again (set it up, etc.). As if BIOS is reset to factory settings on it's own

- When I connect to my laptop using RDP  Wacom ISD Service starts killing my CPU and only way to get rid of it is to stop the service (which affects digitizer then)

- Battery lasts around 5 hours at best even on power saving mode

- Intel bluetooth driver cannot install. I tried more than once and it fails each time (using Lenovo companion).

I have all the latest drivers and BIOS firmware installed. Also all the Windows updates are installed.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,056
Message 2 of 6

Re: How to contact Lenovo support

In U.S., for warranty support call 1-800-426-7378

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
borgdrone7
Fanfold Paper
Views: 981
Message 3 of 6

So you only have telephone support? That's unfortunate because to explain all those issues I said on phone I would need 2 hours talking esspecially considering that probably I will not speak with engineer but some random support guy who knows only basic stuff.

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 978
Message 4 of 6

Go to the support site, enter the serial number for your machine, and you will see other options:

SupportOptions.JPG

Hope this helps!

I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!
simonlevesque
Paper Tape
Views: 942
Message 5 of 6

How come you have so many options? All I see on that page are the 3:

• Find a service provider
  • International Warranty Service
  • Consult our forum

I paid for a 3 years repair waranty and after 2 weeks I already need a repair and cannot contact them at all!

arjunamin
Paper Tape
Views: 867
Message 6 of 6

I also only see 3 options as yourself. My laptop is 50 days old according to the warranty check. I think I will have to call them directly to have my issues resolved.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors