cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asad1999
Paper Tape
Views: 111
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo Setting and lenovo Vantage app Starts and run for 5 to 6 second then closes automatically?

Hello i downloaded and installed lenovo vantage and lenovo setting app on my lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon (2nd generation) having windows 10 pro but both apps run for 5 to 7 seconds and closes automatically without doing anything. please tell me some solution.

All my driver and software are up to date and i also downloaded new version of lenovo system interface 1.1.16.0 from lenovo support. and lenovo vantage and lenovo settings app are also updated. Please tell some solution to overcome this!

sclexman
Bit Torrent
Views: 84
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo Setting and lenovo Vantage app Starts and run for 5 to 6 second then closes automatically

Read message 6 of this post for possbile resolution.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-1xx-3xx-5xx-7xx/Lenovo-Vantage-identifying-device-make-a...

Uninstall Lenovo settings 1st.

Asad1999
Paper Tape
Views: 65
Message 3 of 5

Re: Lenovo Setting and lenovo Vantage app Starts and run for 5 to 6 second then closes automatically

Nope it does'nt helped me !! i need lenovo setting app because i cant us lenovo gestures without it on my carbon x1 !!

Asad1999
Paper Tape
Views: 60
Message 4 of 5

i figured out there was aan huge update of more 2gb on my window 10 is needed and after update lenovo vantage update is working perfectly but now lenovo setting app is not installing.

sclexman
Bit Torrent
Views: 53
Message 5 of 5

Lenovo Vantage replaced Lenovo settings.

Have you downloaded the latest Synaptics Touchpad driver from your support page?

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors