Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cix_x280
Fanfold Paper
Views: 633
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo ThinkPad X280 battery draining when power off

Hi. I got my custom order X280 In July with all features for office purposes and use it just 15 times since then. The battery was never drain in shutdown mode in the first days of use. I remember that after one week being off the battery had the same percentage of charge at restart in the first month of use. Since then whenever I start it I check in Vantage if there are updates and I made the necessary updates every time, Windows updates, System updates, Bios etc. By about two weeks I noticed the battery is discharging between 6 and 8 percent overnight which is quite frustrating and annoying for a three month product. Something happened which consume the power overnight when is turned off. If they are Lenovo employees on the forum please advise me what to do. I would like to know is there is a warranty defect, something that can be fixed by the following updates or something that I can personally change in order everything come back to normal. PS. I have the USB ON disabled from Vantage Thank you.
cix_x280
Fanfold Paper
Views: 553
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo ThinkPad X280 battery draining when power off

Nobody experience something similar. I can not believe that such products that we pay thousands of euros and which are supposed to be of overwhelming quality experience so many problems. Instead staying foxused on the stuff that matters now I must also take care of the battery in my laptop. Totally disappointed of Lenovo.
RTHK
What's DOS?
Views: 222
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo ThinkPad X280 battery draining when power off

Me too, very disappointed still no solution to it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors