Options

8066 Posts

01-13-2008

US

77119 Signins

2180934 Page Views

• Views: 2180934
  • Message 11 of 14

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 yoga 1st gen connect 2 external monitors apart from laptop display via onelin

2019-02-14, 19:56 PM

OK, finally had a chance to test with a mini DP to HDMI adapter.  Picked the active one linked since I don't know what my future requirements might be.  I can't say whether a less expensive passive adapter would work.  My guess is yes, but that's a guess.

Tested as before: 720p television on direct HDMI/HMMI connection, 2560x1440 ThinkVision monitor using the mini DP/HDMI adapter. Worked fine.  3 independent displays (one is the laptops display) worked.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M24BCN3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

FWIW,

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities: English Deutsch Español Português Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Polski Türkçe Moto English

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

2 Posts

04-19-2020

US

6 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 12 of 14

Re:Lenovo Thinkpad X1 yoga 1st gen connect 2 external monitors apart from laptop display via onelink VG

2020-04-21, 16:39 PM

Hi,

three monitors including the laptop screen would be better. But I am OK with running two external monitors - one fired up from mini DP port (to HDMI on the monitor) and another fired by hdmi port.

Options

8066 Posts

01-13-2008

US

77119 Signins

2180934 Page Views

• Views: 2180934
  • Message 13 of 14

Re:Lenovo Thinkpad X1 yoga 1st gen connect 2 external monitors apart from laptop display via onelink VG

2020-04-21, 17:43 PM

@ HariKM wrote:

Hi,

three monitors including the laptop screen would be better. But I am OK with running two external monitors - one fired up from mini DP port (to HDMI on the monitor) and another fired by hdmi port.

Did you read the posts in this thread?

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities: English Deutsch Español Português Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Polski Türkçe Moto English

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

2 Posts

04-19-2020

US

6 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 14 of 14

2020-04-22, 3:53 AM
Never mind. I was missing to the post in this thread which was also posted in another thread i have initiated. Now I have read all messages in this thread. Please ignore my question
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete