cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
capalau
Fanfold Paper
Views: 328
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Vantage application does NOT work on ThinkPad X220 notebooks with Windows 10 October Update

Friends from Lenovo,

Since I did the update to the Windows 10 October Update of the operating system, the Lenovo Vantage application does NOT work on my notebook Lenovo ThinkPad X220, and keeps asking me to install the System Interface Driver, which I have already done about 3, 4 times, and the problem is still there: Lenovo Vantage does not open!!

Therefore, I need to ask you if you can tell what do I have to do to solve this problem and achieve that the Lenovo Vantage application do open up in my Lenovo ThinkPad X220 notebook.

1. Could you please tell me what do I have to do to achieve that the Lenovo Vantage application do opens up on my Lenovo ThinkPad X220 notebook and stops asking me to download and install the System Interface Driver?

Thanks so much for your help!!

Yours truly,

Cristián Palau

capalau
Fanfold Paper
Views: 276
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Vantage application does NOT work on ThinkPad X220 notebooks with Windows 10 October Upda

Just to know, when is Lenovo going to release the update of the Lenovo Vantage application??

Thanks a lot for answering!!

Cristián Palau
Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 272
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Vantage application does NOT work on ThinkPad X220 notebooks with Windows 10 October Upda

Hi capalau,

Lenovo Vantage updates automatically, you don't have to do anything. The latest version on my X1C6 is 4.15.58.0. Windows 10 is not supported on the X220, but has so far worked pretty well. The oldest X2xx system tested by Lenovo with 1809 is the X250. I don't have have my X220 up to 1809 yet but perhaps other members of the community have already taken the plunge, and have some comments.

I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors