cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nkecount
Paper Tape
Views: 615
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo X1 Carbon 2016 Windows recovery issue "There was a problem resetting your PC"

First I resettet Windows. Then it worked for 5 minutes and after it went and stayes black after booting Windows. So Lenovo Logo is and was shown.

Then I tried to resett again and while installing it went black again. When i was trieing resetting the next time with in recovery mode it says ""There was a problem resetting your PC"...

What can i do now, do i have to install with an USB Stick ? Where can I download the Win 10 Pro Signature Edition ???

Thanks

joannis
What's DOS?
Views: 528
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo X1 Carbon 2016 Windows recovery issue "There was a problem resetting your PC"

I've got the exact same problem.

maorshahar
Fanfold Paper
Views: 509
Message 3 of 5

Re: Lenovo X1 Carbon 2016 Windows recovery issue "There was a problem resetting your PC"

Same on my computer... Smiley Sad 

What should we do? where can we get the Signature Edition? 

Nkecount
Paper Tape
Views: 500
Message 4 of 5

I just downloaded the Windows 10 ISO and installed used the tool Rufus to make a bootable USB Stick with FAT32, you need FAT32 for UEFI....

maorshahar
Fanfold Paper
Views: 492
Message 5 of 5

and you see that you have a Signature Edition? or just a Windows 10 Pro?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors