Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sjawahrani
Paper Tape
Views: 840
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo X1 Carbon 4th gen vs Lenovo x1 Yoga first generation vs Lenovo T460S

Hello,

I am looking to replace my aging Lenovo T420S and Lenovo x1 Carbon 1st generation. They have both served me well and I am happy with both.  I like the touch of Carbon but don’t use it that often. The machine will be perosnla machine but will be used for personal and business/work use.

I saw the T460S and x1 Yoga yesterday at our IT department. I like the built quality of Lenovo T460S including keyboard but found X1 Yoga to be fragile. I couldn’t get my hands on X1 Carbon 4th generation and found out that it doesn’t have touch anymore. The weight difference is minimal between the three machines and I personally like the weight, feel and ruggedness of Lenovo T460S.

Bottom line is does anyone have experience with these three machines? I can afford to replace only one machine now and it will be fully loaded (i7, 16GB and 1Tb PCIe-NVME drive). Is x1 Yoga rugged and reliable? The difference between X1 Carbon 4th Gen and T460S seems minimal.

Thank You!

Subhash

ThorsHammer
Bit Torrent
Views: 760
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo X1 Carbon 4th gen vs Lenovo x1 Yoga first generation vs Lenovo T460S

I would get the T460s. Especially because you can use it with a real docking station.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors