Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jthombenj
Paper Tape
Views: 105
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo X1 Carbon 5th Gen Touchpad Part Number

No parts list in the HMM, need to order a replacement. Can't find the touchpad part number anywhere.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 98
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo X1 Carbon 5th Gen Touchpad Part Number

Touchpad' FRU code depends on the laptop MT, manufacturer and, in case of MT 20HR and 20HQ - color and NFC presence.

Get the FRU code in the parts list file on the support site. The description of the touchpad part in the list begins with "CS16_2BCP"

x220 • Gobi 2000 3g | hdd, msata ssd, wwan, wifi, gps -- unique hand-made config
ThinkPad 25 Special Anniversary Edition. #retro. Signed by D.Hill
T470p | X1 Carbon Gen3 | Miix 2 10" | Yoga Tablet 2-1050F (Android) + BT Keyboard
ThinkPad Stack • 2.4/5 Wireless Router, HDD 1 TB, BT Speaker, Power Bank, Mobile Projector

Do it well, worse becomes itself

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Portugues    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

jthombenj
Paper Tape
Views: 88
Message 3 of 4

20HRCTO1WW is the model

Guru
Views: 61
Message 4 of 4

Try parts lookup.  Choose "Misc Internal" on left side.  For your specific laptop you can also put your serial number on the below site.  Don't post your serial number here.

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-x-series-laptops/thinkpad-...

If a post answers your question, please mark it as an”Accepted Solution“!
 If a post helps you, please click the star to give it a "Kudo"!

I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. I will not respond to unsolicited private messages. Questions belong in the forum so it may   help other forum members as well.
 T490, TP 25 Retro, X1 Yoga 3rd Gen, W510 850 EVO, A30p
 Retired 385D, A20p, A21p

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors