Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

ThinkPad NotebooksThinkPad: X Series Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

09-17-2017

Russian Federation

3 Signins

24 Page Views

• Views: 24
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo X1 Carbon 8 gen LCD screen part no.

2021-04-07, 9:51 AM

Hi everybody.

I would like to replace LCD screen on my X1 Carbon 8 gen and I need correct part no. for screen installed on my laptop

S/N of my laptop is *******

Product no. is 20U90006RT

Can everyone help me?

Thank you in advance.

Admin note: serial number edited to prevent potential abuse

SN
Options

2140 Posts

03-11-2020

Greece

233 Signins

10936 Page Views

• Views: 10936
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lenovo X1 Carbon 8 gen LCD screen part no.

2021-04-07, 10:07 AM

Hi sergey_naumoff ,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

The Part number for the LCD panel on your device is as follows:

Name
Part Nr.

FRUofAUO14.0FHDIPSAG
LCD PANELS
01YN154

You can find the part and part numbers for your device by going to the Support Page , plot in the Serial Number for your device and wait for your device to come up. Select the device, then head to the "Parts" section, then check  "Model" and "As Built".  From the "Commodity List" scroll and select "LCD Panels" , and you'll see the one that I have posted above is represented on both "As Built" and "Model"

You will also most likely need this: 

Name:
Part Nr:
LCD BEZEL,SHEET,IR
Consumptive Bezels
5M10Y34503

The Front cover of the LCD panel is consumptive, meaning it is "used up" when replaced, due to it being taped to the LCD Panel itself.

This is the official guide on getting OEM(Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts:

How to Look Up and Purchase Accessories, Upgrades, and FRU/CRU Replacement Parts
Using your serial number in the parts lookup can get you the OEM whitelisted part number and other compatible substitutes if available.

For Replacement Part pricing and availability

Hope this helps

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Private Message; questions belong in the forums.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms