US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo X1 Yoga - Screen replacement

2020-02-03, 10:45 AM

Hi. 

My screen is flickering like mad, ive tried changing the LCD cable, and it didnt work. Only the screen is left.

Can you help me with finding a screen that fits?

If possible (and if its cheaper), id like to change to a non-touch LCD.

Computer info : 

Lenovo X1 Yoga

Serial NR : *******
Machine type model : 20FQ004WMD

I have attached a picture of the system info from BIOS.

Admin note; serial number editaed / attachment removed to prevent potential misuse

Options

1815 Posts

08-02-2018

US

697 Signins

10126 Page Views

• Views: 10126
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo X1 Yoga - Screen replacement

2020-02-03, 14:11 PM

Hi fragnot!

Welcome to our forums community.

Just to make sure, we highly suggest you to reach out to any of our authorized repair centers to diagnose and identify which part needs to be replaced. You can find the list here: https://support.lenovo.com/in/en/solutions/ht118678, filter the country and choose the nearest outlet base on your location.

Should you wish to proceed in replacing the LCD, you can find the compatible parts here: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-x-series-laptops/thinkpad-x1-yoga-type-20fq-20fr/20fq/parts/display/compatible.

We can't guarantee the functionality of the downgrade of the LCD to non touch screen. Hope that answers your question.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save