US

14 Signins

29 Page Views

• Views: 29
  • Message 1 of 1

Lenovo X201 wont connect to any router

2018-12-01, 5:45 AM

Hello team!

I have a Lenovo ThinkPad X201 that I have owned for about 6 years now. It has had it high points and low points. Just recently I decided to give it a factory reset to try and improve the efficiency of the machine.

It is now operating almost like a brand new machine except I'm having some issues connecting to any sort of wireless connection.

The computer is running on Windows 10 and it does show me all of the wireless signals around my vicinity. However, I have not been able to connect to any of the signals. When I use an ethernet cable I am able to connect no problem. 

At first I thought maybe it needed to update some drivers or windows 10 software updates. I went ahead and did so, but it gave me no results. I currently have a Spectrum router at home which always gives me the "unable to connect" message. I tried connecting to other wireless signals at different locations utilizing different routers and got the exact same message.

At this point, I'm not sure what else to do. Any help towards this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete