Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamestan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 274
Message 1 of 3

Minor bug: Smart Audio and voice/video call

Hi. There is a slight bug regarding the Smart Audio driver. Here's how to get the problem:

1. As we all know, the speakers for X220 isn't exactly loud. So I overcame this problem by going in Smart Audio and selected the custom preset for EQ, setting all the sliders to maximum.

2. Go have any kind of voice/video call, be it Skype or MSN. As Smart Audio senses a voice call, it sets the audio into VOIP mode.

3. Here's the problem. After you finished the voice call, the EQ settings doesn't go back into my previous setting (the custom preset), rather, it goes back to "Off", the default setting.

Thank you.

Former Employee
Views: 247
Message 2 of 3

Re: Minor bug: Smart Audio and voice/video call

hey jamestan,

have you tried uninstalling the Smart Audio driver and then install the latest version which is available on our website?

If not, kindly do so.

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
jamestan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 212
Message 3 of 3

Re: Minor bug: Smart Audio and voice/video call

I just updated the driver. Sadly, the problem still persists.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors