04-21-2019 10:08 AM - edited 04-22-2019 06:18 AM
Looking for help but have not found any solutions on Google. I have a brand new X1 Carbon 6th Gen with Windows 10. No unusual installs except maybe Windows Subsystem for Linux and Docker Community (with a couple of containers running). The problems I have found so far are:
- HDMI monitor seems to work intermittently and will start or stop working through sleep cycles and restarts. (I do see Thunderbolt controller under System Devices).
- My bluetooth headphones cause videos to stop and start every 15-ish seconds when on the "Stereo" setting COWIN E7 headphones. This only occurs on Chrome (or at least not on Edge)
- Brightness setting does not seem to stay consistent across restarts (currently no adaptive brightness enabled). I just started using Vantage so I will see if this is fixed
- On Chrome, videos will not stay paused (youtube, Vimeo, etc). They do stay paused on Edge. This is not related to the bluetooth headphones.
- Lenovo Service Bridge (LSB.exe) crashes every time I try to turn it on. I don't see any crash message but I see it pop up on Task Manager > Details but then it disappears within a couple of seconds.
Thanks in advance for any help on this.