06-04-2019 02:42 AM
Hello, Recently bought new thinkpad x1 carbon (6th gen) and from beginning it is frequently having BSOD with message PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. After checking the dump file its pointing towards ntoskrnl.exe and the minidump link is attached.
I tried updating all drivers and reinstalling the windows but same problem.
If anyone have any solution please help.
Solved! Go to Solution.
06-05-2019 08:55 AM
Hi! Welcome to our forums community. Could you try the steps here:
1. Click Start button, then type Windows Memory Diagnostic in the search box and hit Enter.
2. Click Restart now and check for problems(recommended). Be sure to save your work first because your computer will start immediately.
3. Your computer will restart and the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool screen will appear. Just let it perform the test. You don’t need to stay and watch the test finishes.
4. Your computer will automatically reboot and return to the Windows desktop. The test result will show up after you log in. If the result doesn’t show up automatically, you can check it manually.
Press Win+ R at the same time, then type in eventvwr.msc and hit Enter. Click System option under category Windows Logs on the left pane. On the right pane, click Find….
Type MemoryDiagnostic in the search box and hit Enter, you will be able to see the result displayed at the bottom of the window.
5. If the result of your memory diagnose shows that there are certain drivers are at fault, or that you see some error, you have bad RAM. It is very likely that you need to get your RAM changed. If you don’t see anything here, your memory is good.
Update us how it goes.
06-06-2019 02:17 AM
We recommend contacting the Lenovo Think Line support at 1-800-932-0465 and inquire for a complete diagnosis/repair service claim.