Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harleygtp
Paper Tape
Views: 3,387
Message 1 of 9

OEM replacement battery for Lenovo x1 Carbon 2nd gen

It might be time for a new battery, I'm only getting about an hour of web browsing / word processing out of this original battery when on battery.  Does anyone know where I can find one? 45N1703??

battery stats x1.jpg

Guru
Views: 3,381
Message 2 of 9

Re: OEM replacement battery for Lenovo x1 Carbon 2nd gen

From Lenovo directly.

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/partslookup/

45n.PNG

If a post answers your question, please mark it as an”Accepted Solution“!
 If a post helps you, please click the star to give it a "Kudo"!

I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. I will not respond to unsolicited private messages. Questions belong in the forum so it may   help other forum members as well.
 T490, TP 25 Retro, X1 Yoga 3rd Gen, W510 850 EVO, A30p
 Retired 385D, A20p, A21p

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 3,367
Message 3 of 9

790 cycles, 4yrs.
That's a good run! Smiley Happy

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKTRMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee

harleygtp
Paper Tape
Views: 3,355
Message 4 of 9

Unfortunately when I try to add quantity 1 to my cart it says the part number is out of stock.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 3,331
Message 5 of 9

45N1701 is the same battery from a different supplier.  I think that's available.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
Guru
Views: 3,307
Message 6 of 9

If it's out of stock on Lenovo's parts site (which it seems like it is for both), you can source the part from eBay. I bought from this seller before: 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Battery-45N1700-45N1701-45N1702-45N1703-Lenovo-ThinkPad-2nd-X1-Carb...Smiley Tongue

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Vincent-33
Paper Tape
Views: 2,834
Message 7 of 9

Hi, sorry for an completely off-topic question. Could you tell me what software you used to get this kind of detailed information on the battery health? I need to determine the health of the aging battery of my sweet little X1 carbon 2nd gen. Best regards and thanks a lot in advance for your assistance.
Vincent
Guru
Views: 2,800
Message 8 of 9

Lenovo Vantage should be pre-installed in your system, and you can find the battery status under Hardware Status --> Power.

If it's not installed already, you can do so here: https://vantage.lenovo.com/

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Vincent-33
Paper Tape
Views: 2,794
Message 9 of 9

Hey Eric Xu, thanks very much! I found this out myself on the same day, more or less by chance as I was stumbling around the windows store. I installed Lenovo Vantage and was very pleased about the possibilities that it offers.
Thanks and all the best. 👍💻
Best regards
Vincent

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors