Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rfalconer
Paper Tape
Views: 347
Message 1 of 3

Old drivers for X240

I'm looking for a repository for old wireless drivers for the X240. We need to run some tests with old drivers vs. new but I can't find them to download.

Thanks.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 342
Message 2 of 3

Re: Old drivers for X240

Hello and welcome,

I don't have a direct answer but there may be a way to finesse this.

Just did some poking around in the Win 7 wifi drivers.  Using the 64-bit Win 7 Intel driver,  I copied the link to the latest and replaced the "version" part of the link with an older version extracted from the readme.

I was able to download nz0wh0w 2016/05/10 by modifying the link to the latest version.

Does that or similar get you what you need?

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

rfalconer
Paper Tape
Views: 309
Message 3 of 3

Re: Old drivers for X240

That is a good method to get them and I was able to duplicate. Unfortunately, we are looking for a version that is even older than I could find on that site.

Top Kudoed Authors